Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hunt For Strawberries!

+mocha+  -  I Love Strawberry

While waiting for my grandchild's birth last night, I did a quick Hunt for Strawberries. I was actually inspired by the gifts I seen in the feed, esp the strawberry with a kiss in the above picture by mocha. The gift includes a tank top, bikini and Strawberry with a kiss pose! 



On Body:
I Love Olive Hair Jolene - NEW
DeeTalez Skin April Dark Brown
Shapes by Jeckie Hax


Hunt For Strawberries

Hunt items On the Left:
*TuttiFrutti* Strawberry Lennon Confort Capri 
Hairy Situations The Diva III Pitch Black 


Hunt items On the Right:
Marret Outfit
Hairy Situations Una Grey


Hunt For Strawberries


Hunt Items On Above:
Fuzion Fashion outfit
Hairy Situations Wet Nutmeg





The Strawberry Hunt ends in May 14 so hurry get your picks!


Poses Used:
EverGlow






No comments: