Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hello to My Blog! :)

Hi friends :) I know it has been a long time since I last blogged. Now that I have a bit more time I'm looking forward to doing something that I love in sharing fashions that I find with you again.

Blog Mesh Body 02


Lately I have been in the mood to try new styles in SL. I have found some interesting items and one of my favorites have been the mesh bodies. Have a look at this one, Just in case you aren't familiar with the mesh bodies, they are highly detailed replicas of all of the tiny details of the human body. You provide the shape for the core of the body as well as your favorite skin. On that canvas you add mesh details to body parts that SL alone once struggled to present well. Even your hands and feet get an upgrade so detailed you can wear sandals and show off your individual toes instead of the flat pads of meat that the classic SL body gave us. Many of these bodies also have proper nipples that look perky and life like.

Blog Mesh Body 01


I sort of have the feeling that there may not be much left in improving our shapes not that mesh has been fully embraced by artists and buyers. Who knows though, I might just be surprised, but for now I am enjoying the new life like me.

What I'm Wearing:

{fnc} Dark Green Eyes S3

.::Mother Goose's::.Siam(B)2teeth

Aubrey Shape {Faces N Curves}

Magika [Hair] Hush

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Maitreya Ana Top * Tie Dye Stripe 03

Maitreya * #4 * Cut Off Jeans Shorts

Maitreya Gold * Chocolate * Antheia Sandal

No comments: