Sunday, May 10, 2015

I ❤ Role Play

I ❤ Role Play

Sometimes I travel alone. Sometimes there were others that took the wheel, and took my heart. But when the destination was reached it wasn't me who arrived, it wasn't me at all...

I ❤ Role Play

And once you lose yourself you have two choices: find the person you used to be, or lose that person completely. Because sometimes you have to step outside of the person you've been and remember the person you're meant to be, the person you wanted to be... the person you are. - In Deep Thoughts... 2010

I ♥ Role-Play


Today's look is inspired by the ongoing We ♥ Role-Play 2nd Anniversary and to celebrate this event, the organizing team along with sponsors from various creators have initiated a photo contest that is related to role-play items prepared for the month of May. More details of the photo contest here.


Teleport to We ♥ Role-Play

We ♥ Role-Play Flickr Group Pool


What I'm Wearing:

Skin: Mothergoose
Body Mesh: Maitreya Lara
Eyes: Enraptured Eventide | Phases 2 Quarter Moon
(Not sure if its still available | creator - Aternia Afterthought)
* Eyeliner: [ a.e.meth ] | Cat Eyeliner 6 & Glitter Eyeshadow
* Eyelashes: Amacci | Feather 1- Gold
Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Ear [2010]
(I know its very old way back 2010 Gift! :P)
* Piercings: - .HoD. - | Bitten v1 Silver Lining - Female
Body Tattoo: [Plastik] | Burdies And Feathers
(Not sure if its still available | creator - Aikea Rieko)
Hair: Damselfly | Harvest Non-Rigged Hair | We ♥ Role-Play Gift 0L$
Crown: .Luminary. | Meabh Crown | We ♥ Role-Play Gift 0L$
Tattoo Face: La Boheme | Face Paint Tagaloa Black | We ♥ Role-Play 10L$
Face Mask: *Cila* Pure Mask | We ♥ Role-Play Gift 0L$
Outfit with Chain Accessory: Luas | Minerva White | Group Gift 0L$

*Poses Used: Everglow

Location: The Shire

No comments: