Thursday, June 25, 2015

Body Art Hunt 2015 Sneak Peek

Body Art Hunt Preview
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Hello Fellas! Just in case you haven't heard, the Body Art Hunt 2015 is about to begin in a week time. This hunt will run from July 1st until the 30th. There are 23 participating designers who have prepared fabulous gifts for you. Most of the hunt items are body related enhancements like tattoos, eyes and piercings as seen in above photo. This is the hunt you wouldn't want to miss!

For more information, visit the Body Art hunt Blog Here.


Body Art Hunt Sneak Peek:

* Eyes: Banana Banshee - Carnival - Lady
* Mesh Piercings: ~SongBird~ Simple Snakebite Piercing
* Body Tattoo: [White~Widow] Desperado - Slink Mesh Body

I'm Also Wearing:

* Mesh Head: Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky V2.2
* Mesh Body: SLink Physique Mesh Body
* Mesh Hands and Feet: SLink
Visage Head Applier: [the Skinnery] Suki Slink Visage (toffee) 
Hair: Magika [Hair] Serene | 50% off Sale until June 30
Bikini: Go*DiVa - VeRa Bikini | Group Gift L$0 to Join

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww yay! You're blogging for the Body Art Hunt too! <3

Everything looks gorgeous on you! I'm jealous - I couldn't get the Banana Banshee vendor to work properly, so I sent the designer a notecard. Maybe I should try again, they look gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Hello ms. Ever thank you for the comment! :-)
Yes I'm blogging for the Body Art Hunt and I am very excited. I love SL Hunt it is something that I always look forward too.^^