Wednesday, June 24, 2015

On a Picnic Date! :D

On a Picnic
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

This is a look I would likely wear on a picnic date on early summer. I had fun taking photos with my friend as I introduced her to these new fashion finds from various creators.

Twins :D
(Pose Used above is Free by Glitterati Here.)

Meet my friend Koko. She's a little shy type girl but she's nice and she keeps me company. I met her since 2009 back when I was still new to Second Life. It's been awhile and our friendship has come a long way! :-)


What I'm Wearing:

* Mesh Mouth: [PXL] SweetLips02  v1.0
* Mesh Hands: SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
* Mesh Feet: SLink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat

Skin: Pink Fuel 
Eyes:  ::Umedama Holic:: Koi Blue Eye | Past Gift Creator Umetaro Mayo 
Eye Makeup Tattoo: *Curious Kitties* Bear Eye Tattoo | Free L$0
Tattoo Eyeliner: {Royaume} Ulzzang Liner | Free L$0
Mesh Eyelashes: *BC* Mesh Eyelashes | 1L$ Here
Face Moles: [Lady Fakessi] Face Moles Beauty Marks | 1L$ Marketplace HERE 
Hair: [Entwined] Holly | Group Gift L$0 
Nails: Vicarious Youth Slink Nails Cupcake SL12B Gift | SL12B Free Gifts HERE
Top: *HolliPocket* Sweet McFlurry-S-Pearl | LLJ Hunt L$0
Skirt: {amiable} GG Flared Midi Skirt | Group Gift L$0
Sandals: Pure Poison - Tina Sandals for SLINK Flat Feet | Group Gift L$0


Accessories:
* Phone: [Since 1975] Phone & Case Golden - New
Necklace: Pure Poison - Folium Necklace | Group Gift L$0
Hat: {amiable} 1500 member's Thanks Gift Straw Hat | Group Gift L$0
Straw Bag: {amiable} 1500 member's Thanks Gift Straw Bag | Group Gift L$0


On my Friend Koko:

Skin & Eyes: NMJ | Skin, Eyes & Shape KoKo
Hair: [Entwined] Holly | Group Gift L$0 
Mesh feet: [Soken Kids] Rigged Mesh Bare Feet
Hat: {amiable} Straw Hat | Group Gift L$0
Top: Lowkey Shawty - knotted shirt | Dollarbie Marketplace
Skirt: {amiable} GG Flared Midi Skirt | Group Gift L$0
 
* Poses Used: Glitteratti

No comments: