Thursday, June 25, 2015

Visage Mesh Head Appliers

Suki Visage Applier by Skinnery
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Hello Everyone. In my recent post, I talked about Visage mesh heads by Slink. There are 2 of them, Emma and Becky. As days passed by, I am more excited to wear Visage with the skin appliers that are now available. I felt like a kid on a Christmas morning when I went to different skin shops and tried many demos. There are a number of designers that provide appliers for Visage head but I got hooked to this particular skin I’m wearing now, the Suki Visage Applier by Skinnery.

Suki Visage Applier by Skinnery
(Suki Visage Applier Monolid on the Left and with Eye Lid on the right.)

What I like about Suki is the moles and other details that come together to give the look of a cute young lady. However, the makeup options are limited only to the picture you see in above photo. That means no custom makeup tweaks. Of course with other skin appliers you may have different options.

Suki Visage Applier by Skinnery
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

This Suki Visage applier does not provide any base skin for the body. But I was able to contact the creator and request the base skin which helped me to blend the head with my body. If you are using a mesh body, you will need a separate skin applier that is also being sold in this store. For now, I really like Suki so I am hoping that the creator will provide new options for this skin in the future.


What I'm Wearing:

* Mesh Head: Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky V2.2
* Mesh Body: SLink Physique Mesh Body
* Mesh Hands and Feet: SLink
* Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Aquilius Eyes (Anya)
Visage Head Applier: [the Skinnery] Suki Slink Visage (toffee)
Hair: Magika [Hair] Almonds | New - 50% off Sale until June 30
Top: {LEM} American Pie Tee | Group Gift L$0 to Join
Cargo Pants: Grasp Cargo Sarrouel Shorts (mesh)
Shoes: fri.day - Veronica Platforms (Cherry) - Heels

Poses Used: DESIRE Model Poses Free HERE

No comments: