Saturday, July 25, 2015

Last Day Hair Fair 2015 - Help for a Cause!

Summer Travel....
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

AptB Gacha Items Available at Mesh Avenue until July 31st.

Apt B // Summer Travel Luggage RARE (Has 8 sit pose and animation)
Apt B // Summer Travel Seat (Has 8 sit pose and animation)
Apt B // Summer Travel Books



Travel Destination
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I will be more busy this Summer but will try my best to update you about "new finds" and SL events. Speaking of events, I'm liking my new hair style by asset from the Hair Fair 2015. This event will end tomorrow, July 26th, so be sure to pay a visit. Every purchased item at the Hair Fair Event, a percentage goes to help for a cause.

Teleport at the Hair Fair 2015

What I'm Wearing:

* Top: Beautiful Dirty Rich Dreamer Ruffle Top | Exclusive @ Lubbly Jubblies
* Pants: Beautiful Dirty Rich Dreamer Jeans (Bleach Indigo) | Exclusive @ Lubbly Jubblies
* Eyes & Shape: {fnc} Dark Green Eyes S3
Skin: Mothergoose Siam B Teeth
Tattoo Eyeliner: {Royaume} Ulzzang Liner | Free L$0
Mesh Eyelashes: *BC* Mesh Eyelashes | 1L$ Here
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara
Hair: Asset Miracle Hair - Browns | Free Gift @ Hair Fair 2015
Cap: *ARGRACE* Bucket hat - B | Free Gift @ Hair Fair 2015
Shoes: fri.day - Veronica.Platforms (Cherry) - Maitreya
2nd Photo Pose Used:  Kirin Poses - Maki Pose Pack

No comments: