Friday, September 4, 2015

News from PXL and Mesh Avenue September Event

PXL Aeryn Skin for We Love Role-Play Event
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Ohisashiburi to my blog! I know its been awhile since I last posted here because of my busy Summer schedule. But I am back now and I bring you good news. First is this sweet skin by PXL Designs named Aeryn. This is an exclusive skin designed for the We love Role-Play event which has started September 4th and will run until the 30th. The skin package contains 4 eyebrows color embedded on skin, 1 tintable eyebrow tattoo, optional freckles and moles tattoo in 3 shadings, optional cleavage tattoo and sweetlips appliers.



Serenity Style Dizzie Set for Sept Mesh Avenue Event
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Also get ready for the September round of exclusive sales at Mesh Avenue. This month's theme is all about Steampunk styles and designs. In my photo above are some of the exclusive items you can find from this event.

The Mesh Avenue Event will open on September 10th and will end on the 30th.

Furniture Dizzie Set by Serenity Style @ Mesh Avenue Opens September 10

What I'm Wearing:

* Skin: [PXL] Aeryn PA  WLRP ~ Makeup 03 MEB C2 | New @ We Love RP TP Here
* Mesh Mouth: [PXL] SweetLips02  v1.0
* Mesh Hands and Feet: Slink
* Eyes: [PXL] STUDIO  Eyes - LightBlue
Hair: Tameless Despina - Blondes | Past Gift Hair Fair 2015
* Nails: [Encore] Slink Nail Appliers - Set 27 | New @ Mesh Avenue Event
* Dress: [~Sahara'S~] Mildred Pink | New @ Mesh Avenue Event

Pose Used: Kirin Pose - Aki Pose Pack | FLF 50L$

No comments: