Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Girl Friends Forever! :D

She is Mine <3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

My BFF and I decided to color coordinate our outfits for today. Since it's almost Valentines Day, we chose the red and black to bring on a sexy and captivating look. I'm really happy that my friend is enjoying SL fashion styling with me, as much as she also enjoyed being leashed to me... Ooops! :D

Best Friends <3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Our gorgeous outfits are new releases by R3VOLT Fashion. These are available in different sizes and they come with a color changing HUD that allowed us to come up with this look. We both liked it a lot!

What I'm Wearing:
* Dress: [R3VOLT] - Kiana Dress [V1] MAITREYA by R3volt Resident - NEW!!
Shoes: Pure Poison - Lovely Pumps - Maitreya - Black by Shaleene Kenin - Gacha Group Gift
Necklace: Trident Love Elixir Pendant I F [Chest] by Rossana Llewellyn
* Eyeshadow: Veechi - Sleuth Shadows [cherry] by Aiubrey Snoodle - New!! @ c88 Feb Round
* Nails: Veechi - Double Agent Matte Nails [maitreya] by Aiubrey Snoodle - New!! @ c88 Feb Round
* Sunburn Tattoo: NMJ Sunburn Tattoo Ver1 by Junnin Twine @ Marketplace
* Shapes: Aubrey Shape - New @ Marketplace
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural by Heaven Sella 
* Beauty Marks: [PXL] Moles Medium (Tattoo) by Hart Larsson
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown by Hart Larsson
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Verinne by Truth Hawks
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle

On Zoltan (BFF):
* Top: [R3VOLT] - Camilla Halter [V1] by R3volt Resident - NEW!!
* Skirt: [R3VOLT] - Bianca Skirt [V1] by R3volt Resident - NEW!!
Boots: *COCO*_ThighHighBoots(Red)_XS-S by cocoro Lemon - New Group Gift L$0
Cuffs & Collar: Longfall 8Cuffs by Miss Longfall - Free L$0 Marketplace
* Shapes: Aubrey Shape - NEW!! @ Marketplace
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural by Heaven Sella
Eyes: Inkheart * - Radiance Eyes - Tea (M) by Inkheart Resident
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bernadette [Hat] [Extra Chest] by Truth Hawks - Group Gift L$0

* Poses Used: Everglow Poses by Fanny Willis

No comments: