Saturday, February 6, 2016

Let's Do Menstuff Hunt Part #3

Menstuff Hunt Part #3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Here's another fashion style for men inspired by items collected from the menstuff hunt. I love designing my male avatar. Don't be surprise if you'll occasionally find me on a male form. I can't help it! This is the Hash Tag of my life at the moment - "I'm in love with my Male Avatar!" :-P

Menstuff Hunt Part #3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Also, I want to dedicate this post to personally thank my SL Hunter Buddies, Junnin and Zoltan! If not with these guys, I would not even attempt to do any hunt because I have zero patience in finding hidden items LOL. But don't get me wrong. I do enjoy doing SL Hunt with my friends. :-)

Menstuff Hunt - Jan 15th ~ Feb 29th

Looks:
* Shape: Syouto Shape - New @ Marketplace
* Body Sunburn Tattoo: NMJ Sunburn Tattoo Ver1 by Junnin Twine @ Marketplace
Skin: [HG] EIJI Skin B Gift by hyde Panthar - LB Group Gift L$0
Beard: -NIVARO- Beards - Shaggy_soft_black by ReishiProphet Resident
Hair Base: RH Base :: Standard [BRN 06] by Jay Khaos - MENStuff Hunt
* Nails: Veechi - Glossy & Matte Nails Blackout [slink] by Aiubrey Snoodle
* Mesh Hands & Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancements by Siddean Munro
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown by Hart Larsson
Body Tattoo: Taox Tattoo - by 0Claudia0 Novaland - MENStuff Hunt

Style:
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Bitten Piercing v3  - Razor - Male by Aydan Darcy
Beanie: :::Dita Couture::: Winter Beannie by Guilhermedandretti Resident - MENStuff Hunt
Scarf: 7mad;Ravens Bitter Cold Scarf - by Poe Rozenberg - MENStuff Hunt
Sweater: !Beautiful Dangerous! Danny Sweater by AngelEyes Foxtrot - MENStuff Hunt
Pants: ::Gabriel::MESH Boots in Pants (Baroque A) by Takuya Jinn
Bottle Water: AITUI - Voda Water Bottle Accessory by Jesseaitui Petion - MENStuff Hunt

* Pose - 1st Photo: aDORKable Dapper Dork Pose by Adorkable Peapod

Photo Location: cafe*nanatsuMORI*
Cafe Owners: amphi Romano & Rama Anatine

No comments: