Thursday, February 4, 2016

New Handsome Shapes for your Male Avatars! :D

syouto-shape-poster
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I've recently acquired new skins that motivated me to make more shapes for my male avatar. The shapes are adjusted to fit the Physique Slink Male mesh body and a perfect fit for the male XS Slink hands and feet. I've also added a mouth alpha layer and realistic prim teeth, along with complete styling details to help you get the exact look on the posters. :D

Takagi-Shape-copy-mod
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The shapes are available in copy only and copy-modify versions. You can find all my shapes for sale at the Marketplace Here. You can also message me, Aubrey Monday, for a live demo in world.

1st Photo: Syouto Shape - New @ Marketplace
2nd Photo: Takagi Shape - New @ Marketplace


Aubrey Shapes Faqs:
1. Aubrey shapes are no modify permission unless otherwise stated.
2. Aubrey shapes are intended for the recommended skin. However they also work well and look good with other brands. (Complete styling note card is always provided to help you achieve the exact look on posters.)
3. Aubrey does not do custom work. I only like to tweak shapes of the skin that I wear for my blog purposes.
4. To report a non delivery item,  please send a notecard with your name & a copy of the transaction history to Aubrey Monday in-world. Thank you.

No comments: