Monday, March 7, 2016

Hair Day! Free Hair! Limited!

Roulette, Pink Hunt & Freebies!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Gosh! I almost want to give up my messy inventory it took me over hours to find just 1 hair. I seriously need help makes me want to just delete everything and start anew LOL. But kidding aside, I am truly struggling everyday to look for the best hair that suits my taste. (Not to mention how much lindens I've spent over the years on different hairstyles.) That being said, here is a freebie hair post to everyone that struggles like me.

Free Hair!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

These hairstyles are all free at the Shiny Shabby Anniversary. You only have a couple days left as this event will end on the 10th of March. I just want to say thank you to all the amazing and talented designers who have been so generous at Shiny Shabby event. 

In my previous post, I did a review of Angelica Haruka skin by Lindsay Rozen for the Skin Fair 2016. I really like the youthful glow and pretty face so you maybe seeing me wear this skin for awhile. :D

Meanwhile, here's a catch on different SL Events:
Roulette Event (March 3 to 23rd)
Love Pink Hints (March 6 to 21st) - Hunt Item costs 2Ls
Shiny Shabby Event (Feb 20 to March 10th)

What I'm Wearing:
* BabyDoll. Cynthia Lace Dress / Pink (by Princess Briand) - LP Hunt 2L$
* Horns: La Biche: Urchin Horns (by Czara Valkoinen) - New!! @ Roulette until March 23
* Hand: [Since1975] Skeleton Rings (Maitreya) Gold (by ocean Craft) - New!! @ Roulette until March 23

Looks:
* Skin: (*ANGELICA) HARUKA :dollfie: juicy_lt brow (t) (byLindsay Rozen) - Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2016
Eyes: { more more } Pure Eyes_Camel brown (by ducky0w0 Resident)
* Eye Shadow: Veechi - Frostbitten Shadows [snow] (by Aiubrey Snoodle)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (Onyx LeShelle)
Hair 1st Pic: [DUE] Michelle (by Dubled Resident) - Shiny Shabby Gift L$0 'til March 10
 
Different Hairstyles 2nd Pic:
MINA Hair - Aimee 02 (Shiny Shabby Suprise color) (by Mina Nakamura) - Shabby Gift L$0
[elikatira] Kiki (by Elikapeka Tiramisu) - Shabby Gift L$0
=DeLa*= Fitted Mesh Hair "Lila" Gift (by Kuranosuke Kamachi) - Shabby Gift L$0
 +elua+ Latifah_1 Shiny GIFT [rigged(large)] (by Miu Edman) - Shabby Gift L$0
[Entwined] Melody (by VivienMarli Resident) - Shabby Gift L$0

* Poses Used: Kirin - Aki Pose (by Carolina Sautereau)

No comments: