Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Lake House by Since 1975

The Lake House by Since 1975
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I am so fascinated with this Lake house by Since 1975. The fact that it is already a low prim mesh structure, it also fits a 1024 square meter land parcel. The lake house  comes with a rez box and has a size of 30x30. This is great house for relaxation and or for party gatherings as it is really spacious and I think can accommodate more than 20 people or so.

(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

This lake house is copy and modify permission and also has a high entry version. This is currently featured at the Roulette event which has started April 3rd and will end on the 23rd of the same month.

Current SL Event:
Roulette Event - (April 3rd~23rd)
Credits:
* [Since 1975] The Lake House (low entry) (by ocean Craft) - New!! @ Roulette Event until April 23rd 
* [DDD] Moorside Pathway - Long & Squiggles (by Anke Hatchuk)
* Little Branch - LB_WeepingWillow.V2 (by Cari McKeenan)

No comments: