Friday, April 24, 2015

Casually Professional

Hello it's me again. Today I'm going to show you a look that I've pulled together and call a Casual Professional Woman.
BLOG 4-25c

I'm wearing a long flowing mesh polo shirt tucked in well in the front and a little looser in the back. You won't believe it but I found this top for only 40 Linden :D The high waist business pants by Deetalez was a perfect match for this mesh top.

BLOG 4-25

I'd also like to highlight my mesh hands by SLink. They are an elegant improvement over the base Second life hands. I love that they are available now and very popular because one thing that always looked a bit off about our bodies were our hands. These hands come with a hud that can help you match your skin tone and change your nail color. You can also change the length of your nails to short, medium or long. If you like my hands, you may also like their realistic feet as well.

 BLOG 4-25b

 To complete my casual professional look, I'm wearing my Hucci Urbana pumps. It's so classy and I love that I can see my sexy toes. Thanks for reading and I will see you next time :)


What I'm Wearing:

[ a.e.meth ] - Cat Eyeliner
Magika Hair - Please
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High
Luas Urban Style - Ellie Shirt Pink Leopard
DeeTaleZ Business Pants
::HH:: Hucci Urbana Pumps


No comments: