Friday, November 27, 2015

The Season of the Falling Leaves

The Feel of Autumn
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

One thing I love about the Autumn is the falling leaves which reminds me of everything warm and lovely. I like to wear coats and jeans just like what I have on the picture here. It's one of my favorites I love the detail put into this mesh outfit. So this is me today in my sweet teen avatar.

The Feel of Autumn
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope your day is filled with family, and friends, and laughs, and yummy food and a heart filled with love and gratitude.

What I'm Wearing:

* Poses Used: Kirin Poses - Miho Pose Pack
* Skin: Faces n Curves | Takako Skin, Eyes & Shape
* Mesh Hands: SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
* Mesh Feet: SLink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
* Accessory Phone: [Since 1975] Phone & Case Cupcake
* Outfit: FineRain creations - Autumn Set Green
Hair: Dura | *Dura-Anime*03 (Irish Coffee) | New
Shoes: Pure Poison - Bunny Flats - Lime - Slink | Group Gift L$0


No comments: