Monday, November 30, 2015

Getting Ready for Winter!

 Winter Outfit
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Today's look is a trendy sexy fashion style I would love to wear during winter. I'm wearing a 1 piece V Neck coat dress by Basta Fashion paired with Wine Suede Tall Boots by Petite Mort. I love the mesh fitting of these two designers. The detail quality is just perfect. 

Chocon GG~Petite Mort- Wine Suede Victoria Boot
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I also have a cute Santa attached on my head by Chocon. This also comes with a display chopper santa version. This is Chocon's latest group gift offer and to join their group costs L$200.


What I'm Wearing:

* Poses Used: Kirin Poses - Miki Pose Pack
* Skin: [PXL] Violet PA BareLips DeepEyes C2
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (M) ~ GreyGold
* Mesh Mouth: [PXL] SweetLips02  v1.0 
Tattoo Eyeliner: {Royaume} Ulzzang Liner | Free L$0 
Hair: Magika [Hair] Careful
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Bitten v1 - Silver Lining- Female
* Mesh Hands: SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Outfit: [BASTA] Coat Taupe/Red (Mesh)
* Boots: Petite Mort | Wine Suede Victoria Tall Boots
Accessory: -Chocon- Chopper-santa-hat.ver | Group Gift L$200 to Join

No comments: