Friday, June 3, 2016

Summer is Here!!

Summer is Here!!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Hello friends. It has been sometime since my last blog and it might be awhile before my next one. Real life has gotten busy and so I'm not sure when I'll have the time for blogging. I thank you all for the kind opportunity thus far and I hope that in the future, I will continue to have your support when I can return to blogging. Meanwhile here is a new look inspired by summer with Veechi and NS Store's new releases.

Current SL Event:
Tropical Summer Fair 2016 - (June 3rd~17th) - TP Here!!

Credits:
* Outfit: NS::  Mesh Duke Fruit Outfit (MAITREYA) (by nani Soulstar) - New!!
Sandals: Maitreya Gold * Chocolate * Antheia Sandal Maitreya-Flat (by Onyx LeShelle)
* Skin Applier: {fnc} Takako Skin - Marketplace (by Yurika Mendle)
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.8 (by Catwa Clip)
* Mesh Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Black (by Hart Larsson)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Karlie (by Truth Hawks)
* Sunglasses: [Since 1975] - Starie Glasses (by ocean Craft)
* Nails: Veechi - Sunset Tips (by Aiubrey Snoodle) - New!! @ Tropical Event until June 17th
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (Onyx LeShelle
Pose Used: Kirin - Beach Ball Color Pose 2 (by Carolina Sautereau)

No comments: