Friday, June 23, 2017

Nova Shape

Taking advantage of this time to blog something new along with this new shape I come up with using Catya head. I hope you like it. I will try to blog more fashion style and new looks so stay tuned! Thanks for checking.

Miss Nova
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Miss Nova has a strong feature as a Dominant woman, but at the same time very feminine as well. I made an emphasis with her eyes making it very hypnotic and subtle. I really like how I've come up with this look. The shape is now available to purchase at Marketplace with copy and modify permission.

catya bento - Nova Shape
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Styling Credits:
* Shape: Catya Bento - Nova Shape by Aubrey - New!!
Bento Head: CATWA HEAD Catya V2.10
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Kanita" Nordic
Mesh Freckles: DeeTaleZ *Mesh* Freckles Layer
Eye Make-up: Veechi - Bohemian Eyeshadow [Catwa]
Eyes: .euphoric ~Maya Mesh Eyes (by demi Placebo)
Hair: .Entwined. Sasha / Dark Browns
Necklace: MINIMAL - Choker Bow Tie *Gold*
Rings: [FORMANAILS] Accessories - CIRI for Bento VISTA - RINGS
Nails: Astralia - Moon Shine Nails (Vista bento)
Dress: Foxes - Kylie Dress - Maitreya - Black
* Poses: Kirin Poses - Lilly Pose Pack (by Carolina Sautereau)

No comments: