Monday, February 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Shiny Shabby!!

 Girlfriend Date! :D
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Yikes! Suddenly my schedule got very busy IRL as well as SL market stuff, and it took me awhile to show you these presents we got from the Shiny Shabby Anniversary. So many popular brands and skilled designers have offered free gifts to go along with this celebration. It took us almost 20 years (not literally lol) to get into the event because it is always full but it was all worth it!! :D

Happy Birthday Shiny Shabby!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

On another note, I am wearing these classy mesh sunglasses by Since 1975. They are featured at the Tres Chic event which will end on March 10th. After my afternoon date with my friend, we went home to unpack the things we purchased as well as the gifts we received. We also have free snacks and coffee from different generous creators in SL.

1st Photo on Aubrey:
* Sunglasses: [Since 1975] - Starie Glasses by ocean Craft - New @ Tres Chic until March 10th
Head Attachment: *katat0nik* (brown) Fox Doll by Katat0nik Pidgeon - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Yellow Rose: *LODE* Accessory - Blossoms by Chirzaka Vlodovic - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Necklace: RealEvil Industries Necklace by crashnoww Resident - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Ring: =Zenith=Plum Flower Deer Ring (Candy) by Miffyhoi Rosca - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Bag: N-Uno - Leather Bag - Brown by Numer0Un0 Resident - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Shoulder Coat: ::K:: Shoulder Knit by Kitt Ragu - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Dress: Storybook - Maitreya Fit by Vix Nirvana - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Shoes: fri.day - Sarah.Janes (Rose) - Maitreya by Darling Monday - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Pose Used: an lar [poses] The Anais Mini Series by Katya Valeska - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
* Shape: Aubrey Shape - New @ Marketplace
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural by Heaven Sella
* Beauty Marks: [PXL] Moles Medium (Tattoo) by Hart Larsson
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown by Hart Larsson
Hair: Magika [Hair] Written by Sabina Gully

1st Photo on Junnin:
Dress: `M.BIRDIE by MONlMANl Resident - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Boots: [ hoorenbeek ] Mesh Military Boots - Women by Limer Fredriksson - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Hair: [Entwined] Melody by VivienMarli Resident  - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Hat: offbeat winter cap color 01 by BonnieTriendle Resident - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Candy Hand & Mouth: {amiable} Happy Birhday Gift by nodoka Vella - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Teddy Bear: Pewpew! Mad Teddy "Classic" by Ramadiez Carter - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0

2nd Photo Credits:
* Body Side Tattoo: ((Biyo)) Ladi Like Faded by UglyDuxling Resident - New @ Phat Fashion Feb Round
* Poses Used: Kirin Poses by Carolina Sautereau
On Hand Coffee: [VALE KOER] by Bob Resident - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Frayed Knot Coffee and Donuts by 6Astoria6 Resident - Group Gift L$0
[MALO] Candy Jars by Malone Brandi  - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Sway's [Advent 2015] Coffee-table by Sway Dench
Kalopsia - Long Pillow Chair -  Valentine Edition by Isabeau Baragula - Group Gift L$0
{what next} Dotty Plate of Cookies by Winter Thorn
BUENO-West Coast-Bike -Pink by Mikel Monk - New Group Gift Free L$0
Cube Republic Peyote Arrangements (Plants) by Cube Republic - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0

A Glimpse of my Living room
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

In my previous post, I challenged myself to do a low prim decor for my Linden home. To be honest it's quite difficult. At the time I'm writing this I have only 7 prims left. I saw a shop in the marketplace that offers 1 prim furniture sets, but I haven't decided on whether to get all my decorations from that store. My friend was kind enough to gift me the 1 prim bedroom set from that shop. It does save me a lot of prims but there are still some furniture pieces that I already own and I wanted to include in my displays. As of this moment, everything inside my house is still not permanent, which means for now I can only show you a glimpse of my living room and the gifts I've received from the Shiny Shabby event.

3rd Photo Credits
::Knick Knacks:: Le sofa noir by Yeiyaiel Resident - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Earth, Mars, Jupiter and the Moon by Paco Pooley - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Sway's [Love] wood wall art . I ❤️ U by Sway Dench - Valentine Gift L$0
Sway's [Advent 2015] Bench for one by Sway Dench
Sway's picture frame [Home] by Sway Dench
Con.&floorplan. lazy chair / for Seraphim by ValiantCo Resident
"La petite fleur" Recordshelf by yukineko Jewell
floorplan. (Books on Table) by Tegan Serin
NIJI-YA aircon_1 WHITE by yuji777 Resident
NIJI-YA photo_hanger_1 RED by yuji777 Resident
NIJI-YA pc_1 PURPLE by yuji777 Resident
[Park Place] - Desk & Chair by DeAnn Dufaux - Swank February Gift L$0 until March 1st

Happy Birthday Shiny Shabby Gifts
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Above photo is another set of furniture from the Shiny Shabby Anniversary. I especially like the sink by DIGS. It has these cute animations like washing your hands, brushing your teeth (with toothbrush attachment) and washing your face. There's still more from the Shabby event that I will likely present on my next post. Thank you for all the generous gifts!!

4th Photo Credits:
Serenity Style- Rusty Chest by Hanstrid Inshan - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
DIGS - Hortensia Sink - Brass by Iris Maskelyne - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
*bbqq*-Somewhere wooden frame by oMiluo Resident - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0

No comments: