Friday, May 6, 2016

Home & Furniture ~ Roulett3 Event May Rounds

Cozy Living Room
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Hello Everyone. :-) The May round of Roulette event has just opened and I have here some items that I would like to share with you. Enmeshed Creations has this beautiful NOLA Style shotgun house with 2 spacious bedrooms. There are also furniture pieces by E-mesh, Shikasta, The Box and Frayed Knot Designs as shown in my photos.

Roul3tte Event ~ May Round!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I also have here a unique chess shelf by Lemon Chilliz creation. I love that these furniture pieces are mesh made and low prim. You can find all of these wonderful items at the event location and credits below.

Roulett3 Event - (May 3rd ~23rd) TP Here!!

Credits:
* SHIKASTA - IRONpipeshelfRafbyJHR (by JoHoR Spanton) - New!! @ Roulett3 until May 23rd
* Frayed Knot Study Budie Box - coffee, pencils, phone (6Astoria6 Resident) - New!! @ Roulett3 until May 23rd
* THEBOX GunLamp - Gold (by Diabloza Resident) - New!! @ Roulett3 until May 23rd
* E-mesh: Zen Rustic Living Room (by guestier Balut) - New!! @ Roulett3 until May 23rd
* enMESHed - Genevieve Shotgun House (by enmeshed Resident) - New!! @ Roulett3 until May 23rd
* Chess Shelf (9 LI, 3m x 0.3m x 3m) (Mesh) [Lemon Chilliz] (by Starr Auster) - New!!
* %Percent - Fritz Coffee Table *MESH* (by Plato Novo)
* Little Branch - LB_HoneyTree{Seasons} (by Cari McKeenan)
* Little Branch - LB_Bouton d'or Lavender{Field} (by Cari McKeenan)

No comments: