Tuesday, May 3, 2016

50 Shades of Lust Event ~ Last 4 Days!

 50 Shades Event ~ Last 4 Days!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The 50 Shades of Lust Event is coming to an end soon, so you guys should definitely go check it out if you haven't already. I am sharing an outfit that I picked up there and checking to make sure it was ready for a session in my playroom. I am pretty sure that my partner will enjoy it very much.

50 Shades Event ~ Last 4 Days!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Also for anyone interested, the cute Japanese skin I am wearing is by Faces and Curves named "Takako Onesan." It is now available on the marketplace and the skin set includes a Catwa Head applier (which I have on) also comes with Maitreya and Omega Skin Body Appliers. I hope you all have a nice week and enjoy your time on SL! :-)

Fifty Shades of Lust Fair 2 - (April 17th to May 7th) - TP Here!!

Style Credits:
* Jumpsuit: !TLB - Fetish Jumpsuit & Bra/Slink Physique (by Drusilla Dethly) - Exclusive @ 50 Shades until May 7th
* Shoes: .DirtyStories. Cutie Bow Pumps (by DontLeaveMeAlone) - New!!
* Accesories: Akaesha's Spiked Choker & Cuffs (by Akaesha Revnik) - Exclusive @ 50 Shades until May 7th
* Nails: [FORMANAILS] STILETTO NAILS -CASUAL-GOLD-BLACK (by Ivy Bing)
 
Looks:
* Skin Applier: {fnc} Takako Skin - Marketplace (by Yurika Mendle) - New!!
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.8 (by Catwa Clip)
* Mesh Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Black (by Hart Larsson)
* Eyeliner: ((Biyo)) Barbie Eyeshadows (by UglyDuxling Resident)
Hair: eXxEsS : LARA A (Materials) (by Layja Vidor)
* Mesh Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.9 (by Siddean Munro)
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.4 - Casual (by Siddean Munro)
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.5 (by Siddean Munro)
 
Pose Used & Scene:
* Pose Used: Kirin - Miho Pose 3 (by Carolina Sautereau)
* :DEADPOOL: LUST DECORE V 2.2 (by DEADPOOLXX Resident) - Exclusive @ 50 Shades until May 7th

No comments: