Friday, December 11, 2015

More Cuddles & Jacket to Warm You Up!

Cuddly Snowman
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Cheers Everyone! Here is another low cost fashion style that fits your Utilizator Anime avatars in this cold winter season. Although it did take awhile for me to get used to the Avatar 2.0 hud, but once you get to familiarize with the advanced alpha layer body cuts from the hud, it will be more easy for you to find clothings that are not necessarily exclusive to this brand. I hope you find this entry as useful and may you all have a wonderful Friday! :D

Goofy :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

What I'm Wearing:
Mesh Head: Utilizator - M3 Mesh Anime Head
Mesh Body: Utilizator - Avatar 2.0 Body
Skin: .::POMF::. M3 Head/Kemono Body - Yui Skin Mod
Eyes: Fluttershy's Shop | Gift Eyes - Garden | Free Marketplace
Hair: Dura | *Dura-Baby-G*02(Coffee)
Earrings: !Rebel Hope - KittyCats Advent Gift | Free Here
Jacket: Black Rose | Winter Vest Green XXS | Group Gift L$0
Pants: [SKM] Kuro Hebi Cargo Mini Shorts Mesh | Free Marketplace
Snowman: Label Motion | My Cuddly Snowman | Dec Subscriber Gift
Mesh Boots: ODDITY Boots ~Casey~ Women | Group Gift L$0

* Poses Used: Everglow Model Pose

No comments: