Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Physique Hourglass Mesh Body

Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body Fit
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

It's been awhile since I did a review about mesh bodies. In fact, its been ages since I last updated my mesh avatar enhancements! :D I know I've been super busy the past few months but I'm very excited to share with you something that I've spotted at the Slink store. They have a new mesh body called the Physique Hourglass. It's actually been out for some months now. I was too curious so I tried a demo to see the difference and wow, I am very amazed and impressed at this new curvaceous look!

Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body

All photos here are raw shots to give you an idea of the difference. I must say, I love the natural extremity change on the breast and hips area without having to tweak my shape anymore. I've seen many avatars with this kind who loves big breast and wide hips. This time, you can have it all in one mesh body in the most high definition and natural way.

Another thing is this Hourglass body demands a fit mesh or large size for mesh clothings. I'm very happy that one of my favorite brands, the R3VOLT, provides Hourglass fit sizes for their urban and sexy apparels. Also, I learned that Slink avatar products are now compatible with Omega users. This is really good because you can now enjoy all your classic layers with slink. I have tons of them which I still keep and occasionally wear from time to time.
Slink Physique Utilities (alpha and layers) HUD V2.8

And finally, they have an updated Slink Physique Hud. I'm very happy and contented with the many optional alpha layer cuts on Physique mesh body especially now that they have a toggle version for most of the body parts like the arms, torso, pelvis and legs. It saves you a lot of time. If you are into sexy and extreme sizes, I recommend you try the free demo. I guarantee you will love this body just as I did! ♥


What I'm Wearing:
* Mesh Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.3 | New
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.4
Mesh Head: Genesis Lab | Genesis_Head_Sunny_2.0 | Limited Free L$0
* Mesh Eyes: [PXL] Reflex Mesh Eyes v1.0 | Aqua Blue
Hair: (red) Mint | (r)M Hair No.40'15, Size+

Style Credit 1st Photo:
* Outfit: [R3VOLT] - Noir Outfit [V1] SLINK HOURGLASS | New
* Necklace: [R3VOLT] Bottle Cap Necklace [V1] UNISEX SHORT | New
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Satellite Piercing - Silver Lining
* Pose Used: Glitterati Pose - Marketplace

Style Credit 2nd Photo:
Lingerie: ::MOONSTORE:: Lingerie | Group Gift L$0
* Pose Used: Kirin Pose


No comments: