Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tamagosenbei New Gacha Items for Fun! :D

Merry Christmas!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Tamagosenbei has new gacha items to offer this season. It's another way to enjoy your holiday as this creator has made their gacha items a lot more fun with added humor for only L$18 per play. One of my favorites is the snot bubbles because I can also wear it on my kid avatar. The rare of the gacha items is an ornament bulb head that can also be worn for pranks.

Tamagosenbei New Gacha Items for Fun!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Tamagosenbei shop is designed similar to Japan's small town village. It's funny because whenever I visit the place, it always reminds me of my own home town. Apart from the gacha items being offered by the shop, there is also rooms for amusement games where you can hang out with your friends.


Tamagosenbei new Gacha Items:
Tamagosenbei Bulb Head Rare
Tamagosenbei Christmas Bag Bunny
Tamagosenbei Christmas Bag Daruma
Tamagosenbei Christmas Bag Walrus
Tamagosenbei Christmas bulb
Tamagosenbei KFC bulb Click to toggle on/off
Tamagosenbei Snot
Tamagosenbei Snot Bubble


Santa Girl is Wearing:
* Mouth: Tamagosenbei Christmas Bag Daruma | New Gacha L$18 per play
* Nose: Tamagosenbei Snot Bubble | New Gacha L$18 per play
Mesh Head: Utilizator - M3 Mesh Anime Head
Mesh Body: Utilizator - Avatar 2.0 Body
Skin: .::POMF::. M3 Head/Kemono Body - Yui Skin Mod
Eyes: Fluttershy's Shop | Gift Eyes - Garden | Free Marketplace
Hair: MaiOwn! Angel | Past Gift
Hat: Club SOLE | Christmas Hat | Lucky Board L$0
Outfit: Club SOLE | Xmas Wool & Fur Coat with Boots | Lucky Board L$0

On Left I'm Wearing:
* Tamagosenbei Bulb Head Rare | New Gacha L$18 per play
Outfit: Zanze W-holiday Jams - KittyCats Advent Gift | Free Here

* Poses Used: Everglow Model Poses 

No comments: