Thursday, December 24, 2015

Stylish in Pink & Black

Fashion Style ~ Hourglass Body
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Today I had fun experimenting a new fashion look that blends in with 2 of my favorite colors, the pink and black. My top is a new creation by R3volt and I like the stylish hanging form on the front. I also love that it comes with a color changing hud so I can play with different colors to mix and match it my underpants. This top is also available in different sizes, and I'm very happy because I'm wearing the curvaceous Hourglass mesh body

Slink Oxford Heels 。◕ ‿ ◕。
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The boots is a new creation by Slink named Oxford Heels and I love it! This popular brand never fails to give us high quality designs. You can wear the socks of this in 2 styles, with a long socks or short, along with 6 color options. Now I think I'm ready to go to my Christmas Party. :D

What I'm Wearing:
* Shoes: Slink Oxford Heels Physique Hourglass Pink and White - New
* Top: [R3VOLT] - Marie Sweater [V1] M - New
Skirt: Lapointe & Bastchild (MED) Swear "Candy" Zipp Mini Skirt - Tartan
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Bitten v1 - Silver Lining- Female
* Necklace: a m o r o u s // Not Granny's Necklace

On Body:
* Skin: [PXL] Violet NAT BareLips DeepEyes C2
(Includes mesh lashes, beauty marks moles & Sweetlips Applier)
* Eyes: [PXL] STUDIO  Eyes - LightBlue (S)
* Mesh Mouth: [PXL] SweetLips02  v1.0
Hair: *Alice Project* Indigo [S] - Basics
* Mesh Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.3 | New
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1
Tattoo: Suicide Gurls - Akash Unisex Tattoo | Group Gift L$0 to Join Until Dec 25

* Poses Used: Amacci Poses

No comments: