Saturday, January 16, 2016

Limited Free Mesh Head for Men

Limited Free Mesh Head for Men
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I don't really intend to change my gender in SL, but I'm still on my male avatar. Hopefully I will be back to female again soon, however I'm concerned it might take a while. I'm currently wearing a mesh head for men by Absolute Creation, also popularly known as Eve and Adam. Would you believe that I got this for FREE?! You can also get it for free if you're fast enough! :D

Limited Free Mesh Head for Men
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The brand is celebrating their 9th Anniversary in SL and to go along with that celebration, they offer this Adam Head Free for 72 hours. It's my first ever male head and I love how everything is customizable via the HUD. Two of my friends also got this head with me and even though we are wearing the same head, all three of us have very different looks.

The HUD as shown above does not only allow you to change or tint your skin tone, it also has an option to add facial hair, eye shadow, eye lashes, eye brows, lip color, hair base, blink eye option and ears to mention a few. As I experimented with the different options for this head, I was completely amazed at how good looking I've become, compared to my friends LOL. This head will also support the Omega appliers in the future.

Thank you Absolute Creation for this generous gift!! Best wishes to you and Happy 9th Birthday in SL. :-)

What I'm Wearing:
Mesh Head: Absolute Creation - ADAM-head -#beta 1-V1.2 by Ginger Chevalier | Limited FREE for 72 Hours
* Mesh Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body Release 1.3 by Siddean Munro
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands MALE V2.2 - by Siddean Munro
* Nails: Veechi - Glossy & Matte Nails Blackout [slink] by Aiubrey Snoodle
* Mesh Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Mesh Eyes v1.0 - Blue Light - by Hart Larson
Hair: Pepe Hair - Belle - Fitted Mesh (For Jackets) by pepehair | Group Gift L$0
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Fallen - Razor - Male by Aydan Darcy
* Necklace: - .HoD. - Fallen v2 Necklace (Male) by Aydan Darcy
Tattoo: Suicide Gurls - Nahid Unisex Tattoo by Beb418
* Pants: R3volt - [R3] - Xerath Pants [V2] S by R3volt
Shoes: Gabriel - GIFT_::GB::Wing Tip_low cut by Garrete Moonkill | Group Gift L$0

* Pose Used: Adorkable Dapper Dork Pose by Adorkable Peapod @ Marketplace

No comments: