Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Little Ballerina! :D

Little Ballerina
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Ballet is really not my cup of tea, but in SL it would be nice to pretend to be learning a few steps on my Toodledoo avatar. I had fun dressing up and trying some ballet poses that I already had. And mind you, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. :D

Monkey Pox - "Purfect Pearls" Gacha
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

This Ballet dress I'm wearing is part of a set of Gacha items by Monkey Pox. It is now available at the main store for L$35 per play. The complete outfit set is named "Purfect Pearls" and they come in Toodledoo Kid and Baby sizes. There are also 2 sets of colors, Pink and Blue.

Visit Monkey Pox

What I'm Wearing:
* Outfit: Monkey Pox "Purfect Pearls" by GetUrCrayOn - New Gacha 35L per play
Rares:
* Purfect Pearls tail
* Purfect Pearls ears
Commons:
* Ballet dress
* Tutu
* Top
* Ballet shoes
* Bracelets left and right
* Stockings with bows and panties

On Body:
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Lime_1L by milok Hermit
* Hair on Left: CriCri-gST04-All ver.2by Aska Watler
Hair on Right: Dura - *Dura-Anime*03(Irish Coffee) by chiaki Xue
* Nose: Tamagosenbei Snot Bubble by Mizugomo | Gacha L$18 per play
* Nose: Tamagosenbei Snot by Mizugomo | Gacha L$18 per play
Ears: **Cute Bytes** BabyElven Ears by Bit McMillan
Mesh Body: Toodledoo Body - KID & BABY - Girl by Bit McMillan

* Pose Used 1st Photo: Mannequin. Ballerina - Ballet 7 by Zoey Orsini
* Poses Used 2nd Photo: Kirin - Rini Pose Pack by Carolina Sautereau

No comments: