Friday, March 11, 2016

Some Cute Random Stuff! :D

New Group Gift ~ Nadya Skin for M3 Anime head and Kemono body
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I feel like it's been forever since I have worn my anime avatar. I've missed it so much! That being said, it still amazes me how cute I find myself no matter how long or how often I use it. The new group gift for the M3 Head and Kemono body by Enfer Sombre is what inspired me to use it today. :D

Random Stuff! :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

There are also a few new items like the dress shirt, shoes and head accessory that I would like to bring to your attention. The Dress shirt is by Third Eye and it looks like it would be extremely comfortable. It is available at the ongoing Roulette Event until March 23rd. The sneakers, I have worn a couple times now, by NS Store have been an instant fave of mine and the headband is the latest design by Since 1975 which I find really cute.

What I'm Wearing:
* Shirt Dress: Third Eye. Basic Shirt Dress - M (by Anya McConach) - New!! @ Roulette until March 23rd
* Shoes: NS::  Mesh SoRRy Sneakers (by Nani Soulstar) - New!!
* Head Accessory: [Since 1975] - Cuby Band (Black) (by Ocean Craft) - New!!
Mesh Head: Utilizator - M3 Mesh Anime Head (by Utilizator Mode)
Mesh Body: Utilizator - Avatar 2.0 Body (by Utilizator Mode)
* Skin Applier: M3 Skin light 2 - Nadia (Enfer Sombre*) (by enferra Resident) - New Group Gift L$100 to Join
Eyes: Fluttershy's Shop - Garden (by luckykrystal Resident) - Free L$0 Marketplace
Bracelets: *katat0nik* (black/left) Maiu Bracelet (by Katat0nik Pidgeon) - past ORIGAMI prize
* Poses Used: Kirin - Himawari Poses (by Carolina Sautereau)

No comments: