Monday, April 11, 2016

Unknown Hunt, POE, Just Casual at Home! :D

Chillin' at Home
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Here I am standing on the porch outside my front door. The sunshine feels so good on my skin and brings me so much happiness. I love that I get to look forward to more sunny days and warm weather in the near future. Hopefully where you are, it is also warming up and you will soon get to enjoy some beautiful weather too! :D

Current SL Events:
Premium Only Event - (April 1st~25th)
The Unknown Hunt - (April 9th~30th)

What I'm Wearing:
* Top: .:LG :.  [BONUS FRINGE TOP] FITMESH XXS (by geeny Silverblade) - New!! @ POE until April 25th
* Shorts: .:LG :.  [OPEN SHORTIES] M pink flower (by geeny Silverblade) - New!! @ POE until April 25th
Heels: {Livalle} Modig -High Strapped Sandals- Lavender (by Lindsey Warwick) - Group Gift L$0
Belly Chain: :SS: Don't Panic! Leashed Belly Chain Maitreya (by Sativah Catnap)
* Skin Applier: {fnc} Takako Skin - custom made (by Yurika Mendle)
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.8 (by Catwa Clip)
* Mesh Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Black (by Hart Larsson)
Hair: eXxEsS : CHOCOLAT A (Materials) (by Layja Vidor)
* Nails: [FORMANAILS] STILETTO NAILS -MAITREYA-GOLD-WHITE (by Ivy Bing)
* Nails Applier: IP Nails French Manicure Maitreya applier (by Ilse Pinklady) - New!! @ POE until April 25th
* Ring: Kitty's Claws: Lighting Ring - R - Maitreya (by kittyrevolver Resident) - Unknown Hunt until April 30th
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (Onyx LeShelle)

Pose Used & Scenes:
* Pose Used: Kirin - Miho Pose 4 (by Carolina Sautereau)
*Pastiche* Classic Twig Vase (by Jynx Rae) - Unknown Hunt until April 30th
Kalopsia - Long Pillow Chair (by Isabeau Baragula)

No comments: