Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The 100 Block, BodyFy, Gen-Neutral, and Black Dot Project (April 2016 Rounds)

Dirty Stories -  NS Store
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Hello Lovelies! I have here a fashion style inspired by a few of my favorite designers and exclusive by current events in the grid. I love the fact that I can be regarded as edgy, sweet, punk, casual and everything in between with this look. I hope you enjoy this fashion style as much as I did. :-)

Dirty Stories -  NS Store
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I have listed below the current and upcoming schedule of events of the items I have worn in the pictures. I hope you pay time to visit these places as there are still lots of exclusives and new items that you can find, not to mention most of them are discounted as well.

Current SL Events:
Bodyfy Event - (April 8th~29th)
The 100 Block - (April 9th~30th)
The Black Dot Project - (April 11th~May 4th)
Gen-Neutral - (April 12th~May 2nd)

What I'm Wearing:
* Top: [R3] Tory Studded Bra [V1] XS (by R3volt Resident)
* .DirtyStories. Revenge Leggings (by DontLeaveMeAlone Resident) - New!! @ Black Dot until May 4th
* Waist: NS:: Military Waist Sweater (by nani Soulstar) - New!! @ Gen-Neutral Until May 2nd
* Shoes: NS:: MESH PUMPS SLINK - Female (by nani Soulstar) - New!! @ Gen-Neutral Until May 2nd

Accessories:
* .DirtyStories. Cutie Horns (by DontLeaveMeAlone Resident) - New @ The 100 Block Until April 30th
* .DirtyStories. Lonely Emy Clips (by DontLeaveMeAlone Resident) - New @ The 100 Block Until April 30th
* Hand: [Since1975] Skeleton Rings (Maitreya) Black (by ocean Craft)
* Nails: [FORMANAILS] STILETTO NAILS -MAITREYA-GOLD-BLACK (by Ivy Bing)

Looks & Poses Used:
* Skin Applier: {fnc} Takako Skin - custom made (by Yurika Mendle)
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.8 (by Catwa Clip)
* Mesh Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Black (by Hart Larsson)
* Eye Shadow: Veechi - Bohemian Eyeshadow [Catwa] (by Aiubrey Snoodle)
Hair: *PINK HUSTLER* 8101 (by Luka Hauster)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (Onyx LeShelle)
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat V2.5 (by Siddean Munro)
* Body Tattoo:  .DirtyStories. Abyss Tattoo Faded - Exclusive!! @ Bodyfy Event Until April 29th
* Pose Used - 1st Pic: Kirin - Moca Pose 3 (by Carolina Sautereau)
* Pose Used - 2nd Pic: Kirin - Keiko Pose 1 (by Carolina Sautereau)
 
Photo Location:  [FORMANAILS]

No comments: