Sunday, April 24, 2016

50 Shades ~ Sanarae ~ Premium Only Event Last Day! :D

Getting ready for weekend date...
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I am getting ready for a girl's night out with a few friends. I'm wearing headphones by NS Store in preparation for the music I will hear at the club. My outfit by American Bazaar is sure to turn some heads while I'm on the dance floor tonight. I always have a good time and forget my worries when I'm out with my girls. :)

Enfer Sombre Gaby skin @ Sanarae Event
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The skin I am wearing is a new creation by Enfer Sombre that will be available at Sanarae event which opens tomorrow, April 25th and will run until May 18th. It is also the last day for the Premium Only Event so make sure you stop by and check out the place. :-)

Current SL Events:
Premium Only Event - (April 1st~25th) - TP Here!!
Fifty Shades of Lust Fair 2 - (April 17th to May 7th) - TP Here!!
Sanarae Event - (April 25 to May 18) - TP Here!!


What I'm Wearing:
* Dress: [AB] Glam Dress MAITREYA Poussin (by missqwerty Pevensey) - New!! @ 50 Shades until May 7th
* Headphones: NS::  Kitty Headphones (Rihanna - Right Now) (by nani Soulstar) - New Group Gift L$100 to Join
* Bag: U.M Alyssa Kettlebag Black/ Gold (by UniquelyMeTrae Resident) - New!! @ POE until April 25th
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.8 (by Catwa Clip)
* Skin Mocha tone - Gaby - Red (Enfer Sombre*) (by enferra Resident) - New!! @ Sanarae until May 18th
* Catwa Skin applier Mocha Tone - Gaby (Enfer Sombre*) - New!! @ Sanarae until May 18th
* Mesh Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Black (by Hart Larsson)
* Eye Shadow: Veechi - Glitter Liners [Catwa] (by Aiubrey Snoodle)
Hair: Magika [Hair] Almonds (by Sabina Gully)
* Nails: IP Nails French Manicure Maitreya applier (by Ilse Pinklady) - New!! @ POE until April 25th
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (Onyx LeShelle)
 
Home Decor:
~BAZAR~ Glam-FEMALE closet (by Ria Bazar) - RFL Donation Item @ H&G Expo until March 6th
Alouette - White Wood Entertainment Center - (8LI - Mesh) (by Scarlet Chandrayaan)
!! Follow US !! Sleep with me V2 COPY version (by Laurent83 Waco
PrimPossible 1 Prim Infinite Bedroom Adult 300Anims phPose (by Ample Clarity)

No comments: