Friday, July 31, 2015

Kawaii Pop Style! :D

Kawaii Pop Culture
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

This look reminds me of some of the kawaii pop styles here in Japan. To create this look I used a few different elements that I picked up from hunts and group gifts. I think what completes the style is the pink hair matched with the hair bow. I really like the end result. I feel like Strawberry Shortcake. ^^


What I'm Wearing:

* Skin: [PXL] Violet PA PaleLips DeepEyes C2
(Skin Package Includes Mesh Lashes, Moles Beauty Marks & Sweetlips Applier)
* Mesh Mouth: [PXL] SweetLips02  v1.0
* Mesh Hands and Feet: Slink
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Bitten v1 - Silver Lining- Female
Tattoo Eyeliner: {Royaume} Ulzzang Liner | Free L$0
Mesh Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. Free Trial | Free @ Marketplace Here
Hair: !lamb. Bernice (Mesh) - Blush | Free Gift @ Hair Fair 2015
Hair Bow: *Pink Hustler* hair bow | Free Gift @ Hair Fair 2015
Dress: Trashed Lovii Dress | 1L Kawaii Hunt Gift
Sandals: Red Peppers Designs | Kawaii Platforms | 1L Kawaii Hunt Gift
Heart Lollipop: :*BABY*: Lollipop Nom Nom | Group Gift L$0

Poses Used: Andika Poses VIP Group Gift L$0

No comments: