Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Pillow Fight! :D

I won the Pillow Fight! :D
Fashiowl Pillow Fight Bed

Tonight I was at a sleepover with little Liam and I completely ambushed him. The poor guy didn’t see it coming, he couldn't even pick up a pillow before I whacked him one lol! We ate pizza and cookies before settling down to tell ghost stories. Liam was bored by my stories I guess because he fell asleep.

Since it was just me, I got on the computer to play Second Life. Just like my real life, I fell asleep at the screen. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve woken up with keyboard keys imprinted on my forehead. Anyway it was a fun night. I love slumber parties! :D

Sleepyhead at the PC! :D
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Above photos are two of the latest poses created by Fashiowl for the Mesh Avenue event. The first and second photo is called Fashiowl Pillow Fight Bed set. It has 4 couple poses with mesh bed and pillows included. The third photo is called Fashiowl SL Love set with 4 female poses and a mesh desk, pc and decor included. You can get each of these set for only 250L$.

* 1st & 2nd Photos: Fashiowl Pillow Fight Bed set | New @ Mesh Avenue Event
* 3rd Photo: Fashiowl SL Love set | New @ Mesh Avenue Event



What We are Wearing:

* Eyes & Custom Shape: {faces n curves} Marketplace
Skin: Mothergoose | Luckyboard Free Skins
Toddler Mesh Body: Loki Avatar - Toddler 1.1 | Free L$0
Little Aubrey's Hair: Dura | Group Gift L$0
Little Liam's Hair: [bade] Hairbase - Almost Black | Free L$0
Pajamas: V4 Loki Pajamas | Free L$0

No comments: