Tuesday, July 21, 2015

It's Manga Fair Time! :D

Something Cute for Today!

I am a huge fan of anime and manga so when I heard about the Manga Fair in SL, I got excited and couldn’t wait to visit the event right away. So this morning I went to the fair with my friend and I was happy to buy new items like my school uniform. I was very lucky to get the rare one from the Gacha Machine at the event. I really like that the hud provides all color options. We also discovered stores that provide free gift items from their store booth. 

Manga Fair 2015

The Manga fair began on July 19th  and will last until August 9th. The style of items you can get there are of the kawaii (cute) variety. Most of what I saw comes from popular anime. If that style of animation is even a little cool to you, you should check out the Manga fair event! :D


What I'm Wearing:

Mesh Head: Utilizator - M3 Mesh Anime Head
Mesh Body: Utilizator - Avatar 2.0 Body
Eyes: Fluttershy's Shop | Gift Eyes - Garden | Free Marketplace
* Custom Shape: {faces n curves} Marketplace
Hair: MaiOwn! Angel | Free Gift @ Hair Fair 2015
Outfit: Cute or Die Diva Gakuen Uniform RARE | Gacha @ Manga Fair 2015 TP Here
Shoes: +ILO+ Platform Shoes


Accessories:

Glasses: Tanoshi's Manga Fair Bowgane | Free @ Manga Fair 2015 TP Here
Mouth Attachment: Lamp*Light - Love Note | Free @ Manga Fair 2015 TP Here
Hair Pins: Lamp*Light - Rainbow and Triforce Hair Pin | Free @ Manga Fair 2015 TP Here
Bracelets: *katat0nik* Maiu Bracelet | Origami Hunt Gift L$0

* Poses Used: Kirin Poses - Maki Pose Pack

No comments: