Friday, July 31, 2015

Kawaii Rainbow Items {Free Find}

Kawaii Rainbow

Hello Everyone! :) It's been awhile since my last post here. Summer has been very busy for me but not so busy that I can't share these "cute finds." I hope you'll like them. I did some mini decorating on my gazebo today all from the gift and hunt items I picked up recently.

First, there is this Dollarbie Hunt ongoing called "Crazy for Kawaii Hunt." You can find all sorts of cuteness and colorful items from different creators. One of my favorites is the Nomiki's Creation. I had the animated bento box before from this store and I really like it. This time, they offer this cute mesh Kitty Plushy in 2 forms: wear and garden version. I'd say this shop is a truly must visit! :D

Cute Free Find ♥
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The Crazy for Kawaii Hunt began on July 23 and will end on August 12th. It's a dollarbie hunt and what you have to look for is a bright pink star. You can find the Hints and SLURL here.

What I'm Wearing:

* Mesh Head: Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky V2.2
* Mesh Body: SLink Physique Mesh Body
* Mesh Hands and Feet: SLink 
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Manga Eyes - Blue
Visage Head Applier: [the Skinnery] Suki Slink Visage (toffee)
Hair: [elikatira] Kara | Free Gift @ Hair Fair 2015
Nails: Vicarious Youth | Slink Cupcake SL12B Gift
Necklace: Candy Crunchers - Moon Kitty | 1L Kawaii Hunt Gift
Head Attachment: FreakyDesign - Bunnehbomb | 1L Kawaii Hunt Gift
Ice cream: Label Motion - Yummy ice-cream (Right Hand) | Subscribo Gift L$0
Dress: Hapi*Rabi Sabrina | 1L Kawaii Hunt Gift


Garden Outdoors:

Nomiki's Creation | My Kitty Plushy Garden Stand Version | 1L Kawaii Hunt Gift
{Lyrical} Daisy Garden Pool | Group Gift L$0 to Join TP HERE
{Lyrical} Teacup Bird Feeder (Pink) | Group Gift L$0 to Join TP HERE
{Lyrical} Ladybug Stump Tic Tac Toe | Group Gift L$0 to Join TP HERE

No comments: