Saturday, July 4, 2015

Let's Celebrate Freedom!

Freedom! :D

Although I do not live in America, I want to celebrate Freedom with you. Happy 4th of July Everyone and enjoy the rest of the weekend. By the way, my America outfit is a free group gift from Ydea, its a complete 1 piece mesh outfit with matching boots. I also love my new short hair with curls on the side by Clawtooth. It's a freebie at the mainstore with all colors available. The rest of my style card and store slurls below! :D

Happy 4th of July
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Now it's time to move things out and do some weekend chores. 
Oh Gosh these gift boxes are too heavy! :D


What I'm Wearing:

* Mesh Head: Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky V2.2
* Mesh Body: SLink Physique Mesh Body
* Mesh Hands and Feet: SLink 
Visage Head Applier: [the Skinnery] Suki Slink Visage (toffee)
Eyes: Banana Banshee - Carnival - Spiral | Body Art Hunt L$0
Glasses: ~Sugar Button~ My minion specs | Free L$0 Marketplace
Hair: Clawtooth You say tomato - Hot Chocolate | Free all Colors
Complete Outfit with Boots: *Ydea* Style 4th July Gift | Group Gift L$0 to Join

Pose Used: Glitteratti Poses Birthday Props | Free

No comments: