Sunday, May 2, 2010

NEW! CandyDoll - Sylwia skin

NEW! CandyDoll - Sylwia Skins - Dark

rebeca Dembo has recently handed me her new skin line, the beautiful Sylwia. This time, they come in a lot of skin layer options like you can have it with the hair bases layer, or with cleavage enhancer, or natural, with the cleavage and hairbase or cleavage without hairbase. Along with these features, they also come in 6 gorgeous make ups as shown in my photos. I personally love the heavy make ups in these dark skins. I think they are endearingly sexy!

NEW! CandyDoll - Sylwia Skins - Dark

The new Sylwia comes in 3 skin tones: pale, tan and dark tanned. There are 6 make ups available but there is also a new set of smokey eye make ups in 6 lip shades. So you have a wide range of choices to choose from Sylwia. Above photos are dark skins with the available 6 make ups variations.

NEW! CandyDoll - Sylwia Skins

Above is the tan version of Sylwia in smokey make up with breast enhancer. My hubby says I'm like a sexy and beautiful latina that tries to seduce him even without me really trying to LOL. I guess he enjoys watching me everytime I change my skins.

NEW! CandyDoll - Sylwia Skins

Above photos are the Sylwia in tan, dark tan and pale skin tones. Sometimes, it amazes me how these skins look gorgeous on my shape XD.

NEW! CandyDoll - Sylwia Skins - Pale

Above are the different make ups of Sylwia in pale skin tone.

NEW! CandyDoll - Sylwia Skins - Smokey Tan

Above are the different lip shades of Sylwia in smokey tan tone.
Try free demo now!


Visit CandyDoll
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Arame/38/169/314




I Wear:
Boom Her Pleasure - Ribbed tubes Advert - NEW
*BOOM* Verie Mini Skirt (Dark Blue)
Shapes by Jeckie Hax
Amacci Eyelashes "Allure" Black - NEW
Maitreya Hair



 

No comments: