Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Little Mermaid of Nasp Japan

I don't really know if they exist, but I dreamt of becoming one of them. So I went back to Nasp Japan where my friend once brought me to show his sea creation pieces. I've never felt peaceful and magical as I am now as a Mermaid.

The Little Mermaid

Of course, I enjoyed swimming with the turtles and all kinds of fishes under the sea. The feeling made it even more realistic with Fior di Perle mermaid outfit. You should try it out sometimes. Isolate yourself from the crowd and talk to the fishes alone. As you can see, the fishes here listens LOL.

The Little Mermaid

Anyway, I end up reminiscing those days I once was, like doing things I used to do and my passion for photography. And on top of it all, the little Aubrey mermaid misses her blog so much. Gawd I miss blogging! XD.

What I'm Wearing:
Mermaid Outfit - Fior di Perle Angie Mermaid Avatar Pink
Accessories - Amorous : Oceanic
Hair - Jolene Blonde - I LOVE OLIVE
Eyes - UMEDAMAHOLIC ::UH:KOi-Pink (M)
Lipgloss - [ a.e.meth ] - Tasty Lipgloss (Bubblegum)

No comments: