Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NEW ~ DeeTaleZ MELL SKIN

Yay! It's the Halloween. I hope you guys have the scariest and most memorable halloween this year. Anyway, I went to look at what's new with my favorite DeeTalez shop and here's what you can get from the store. New oozing & sexy lingeries that comes in detailed textures and their latest Mell Skin!

New ~ DeeTaleZ Lingerie pink straps

This Mell skin looks so refreshing isn't it? The skin also comes with many "Add On" beauties like moles, eyebrows, eyeliners, lip gloss, cleavage, smiling teeth and even with prim teeth attachments. You have a lot of variations to mix and play with this skin. I personally like this blonde as it looked lovely with my shape.

 New ~ DeeTaleZ MELL SKIN

Visit DeeTaleZ:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DeeTaleZ/154/80/63

I'm Wearing:
DeeTalez Skin Mell BLONDE tan (hairbase)
DeeTaleZ Lingerie pink straps
[Uw.7R] Hinata Hair Gold ocean
(Dahlinks) Louise Brooks Jewelry Set - Vintage broadway
GLITTERATI - The Diamond Room

No comments: