Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sey's Over-All Jumper Style

One thing I certainly missed doing is looking through my wardrobe and dress up. It's been like ages since I've made a make-over by myself and was just recently that I'm inspired again to pull out a new look out of my kiddie avi.

002

There's just something about the Deetalez prim braces, it totally change and complete the style that I want to project. By the way, I went to check on Deetalez and Sey's Collection and found a lot of discounted clothing items. These 2 designers are just one of my top faves!

01

What I'm Wearing:

Top - Gawk! Red Baggy Pullover
Jumper - :sey overall-writer jumper =B=
Necklace - :Fusion: Eternal Necklace
Sun Glasses - =u.u= KaWai - Glasses Black
Shoes - Pure 1.3 Sneakers
Eyes - Amacci InSight ~ Eye Sparkle
Hair - Maitreya Sasha - Ash Blond
Skin & Shape - NMJ Skin & Shape
[ a.e.meth ] - Tasty Lipgloss (Bubblegum)
DeeTaleZ Teeth with Braces
Poses - Everglow Poses

No comments: