Friday, July 9, 2010

50L BUNNY SALE (LIVE & NESTS)

50L BUNNY SALE

 Hello ALL :D I'm having my first 50L SALE on selective bunnies (live and nests.) Some of these are harlequins, choco magpie, gem eyes, recessive traits, lop ears, radiant, silky, classic, amber, aphotic, mini rex, 100% love and ready to have a baby and a lot more. Come by, take a look and take home one :)

This is EWOK.. :D

Meanwhile, I have a cutie new born that I named EWOK :D
とてもかわいいですよ~^^

 EWOK; Male Age: 0; Gens Left: 15*; Fur: Havana Black; Eyes: Garnet; Ears: Half-a-Lop; Shade: Silky; (Parents) Mother: RAKI; Father: Mr WHITE


_____________________________________________
 Come visit us at the Vegas Meadows
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Las%20Vegas%20Nights/236/220/21

Prices are negotiable. IM me (Aubrey Monday) or send a note card 
and let me know with all your offers :D

No comments: