Thursday, July 22, 2010

HUCCI (New)

::HH:: Hucci Menage a Trois - Lime

This is not sooo me!!! Sometimes I hate RL when they interfere on my SL. But nothing can stop me from blogging new releases :D HUCCI has a very sexy versatile dress named Menage a Trois. In this package, you are given an option to wear them in 3 styles. This a good deal package rolled into one. Menage a Trois comes in all clothing layers with different prim attachments. I'm wearing lime and blue colors on my photos.

::HH:: Hucci Menage a Trois - Lime

Above: ::HH:: Hucci Menage a Trois - Lime

Above dress is one of my faves among the 3 options. 
Get yours now at HUCCI :)

::HH:: Hucci Menage a Trois - Blue


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hucci/142/118/27



What I'm Wearing:

::HH:: Hucci Menage a Trois (NEW)
Stiletto Moody Bare Fay (Wild Set)
JD Bangles
Maitreya Hair

Everglow Poses

No comments: