Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sizzling HUCCI

::HH:: Hucci Brandi Halter & Candi Skirt

Above: Hucci Brandi Halter & Candi Skirt (White)

I'm wearing a sizzling Brandi Halter and Candi Skirts by Hucci. Brandi is a nicely sculpted top which you can pick up in 9 colors. When you pair it up with Candi, this deliciously short skirt you'll be turning heads in no time.

::HH:: Hucci Brandi Halter & Candi Skirt

Above: Hucci Brandi Halter (Black) & Candi Skirt (Brown)

I like how the halter leaves the back exposed. Liam likes it because he says it kind of looks a little like lady a curtain to him :D I don't know about that but I like the belt on the skirts. Nicely cut and textured you might want to throw these on because it's getting hot.

Visit Hucci
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hucci/142/118/27

What I'm Wearing:

::HH:: Hucci Brandi Halter Top (New)
::HH:: Hucci Candi DK Belt Skirts (New)
::HH:: Hucci Multi Wood Bangles (New)
- .HoD. - Bitten Piercing v3  - Razor (New)
*JD* Black Nails Studs
I Love Olive - Isa Hair - Brown
*Linc* Body Wraps Tattoo 
DeeTalez Skin April Dark Brown
Aska Shape
Amacci Eyelashes "Belle" Black
Sergg Ivona-grau Eyes


Poses Used:
EverGlow Poses 

No comments: