Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bebe Doll & EverGlow

 **BD* Mira Dress - Green/Cream

Above: **BD* Mira Dress - Green/Cream

Hello everyone. Yesterday I've been really very busy IRL and I apologize for not replying to those who left messages. Just so you know that I am always away from the PC eventhough I am online LOL. (Not a good habit I know.) If anyone had sent me an "object" while I'm idle, pls know that I don't receive it. Anyway, you gotta check these new released Mira Dresses by Bebe Doll. A very sassy dress that comes in a diamond patterns with a thick band around the waist. The back is a sexy criss-cross patterned and I'm lovin' it.

*BD* Mira Dress - Red

Above: *BD* Mira Dress - Red

Fanny Willis also has released a new set of sassy poses (as shown on my photos above.) As always, Everglow poses are  great for pictures. I used them a lot on my blog and they make good photos for commercial or ad boards too. I'm pretty sure you will love these new poses!  :D


What I'm Wearing:

*BD* Mira Dress - New
Exile Sadie/ash
Hep C Chew on this roll silver
*Linc* Body Wraps Tattoo 
"R.A.Crystal"*Crystal bracelet
DeeTalez Skin April Dark Brown
Aska Shape (Hirano Shape)
Amacci Eyelashes "Belle" Black
*.amato.* eyes mist 01
Stiletto Moody Bare Brigitte (ColorSet)


Poses Used:
EverGlow (New)

No comments: