Saturday, July 17, 2010

DEETALEZ (New Items)

DeeTaleZ Tops light summer jacket

Hi ALL! It's been awhile since I last post. I apologized for not updating due to RL busy schedules. Anyway, I'm so glad that its finally Saturday and I am able to share with you new releases from most of my fave designers. Today, I wear DeeTalez new Light Summer Jackets that also come with a stylish prim belts. I certainly love this new style and you can pair them with any skirts, jeans or even business pants to go formal or semi casual at your best summer look.

DeeTaleZ Tops light summer jacket

 You can also get new DeeTalez business pants that comes with leg prim cuffs for better enhanced look. On my photo, I wear business pants black cotton. You can also get a high waisted style with this or the business pants with open high waist.



Visit DEETALEZ
http://slurl.com/secondlife/DeeTaleZ/123/99/35


Poses Used:
EverGlow

No comments: