Thursday, February 4, 2016

Lets do Menstuff Hunt Part #2

Menstuff Hunt <3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I went to continue the Menstuff Hunt today with my BFF and I want to show you some of what we've gotten so far. There are a hundred participating stores and 1 day is just not enough time to visit all of them. But here is a look inspired by items collected from the Menstuff Gifts.

Menstuff <3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Heaven's Gate has also put up a new gift skin named EIJI. It's a Japanese inspired skin and I totally fell in love with it! I even made a more toned shape for this skin to fit the Slink Physique Male Body and XS slink hands and feet. I've also added an optional mouth alpha layer and prim teeth. The shape is up for sale at the Marketplace here.

Style:
Necklace: *Timeless Designs* Celtic Necklace by Jojo Lowe - MENStuff Hunt
Top: RN Menstuff Hunt 2016 Hoodie (S) by Harley Bennett - MENStuff Hunt
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Bitten Piercing v3  - Razor - Male by Aydan Darcy
* Pants: [R3VOLT] - Brandon Jeans [V2] S by R3volt Resident
Shoes: ..::ILLI::.. SLink Stanley Sneakers (slink) by equitum Resident - MENStuff Hunt

Looks:
* Shape: Syouto Shape - New @ Marketplace
Skin: [HG] EIJI Skin B Gift by hyde Panthar - New LB Group Gift L$0
Mesh Ears: [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI by kikunosuke Eel
* Mesh Hands & Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancements by Siddean Munro
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown by Hart Larsson
Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Akuma [BRN 06] by Jay Khaos - MENStuff Hunt
Body Tattoo: AITUI TATTOO - Save Us  [Faded, 45%] by Jesseaitui Petion - Group Gift L$0

* Poses Used: aDORKable Poses by Adorkable Peapod

No comments: