Thursday, February 4, 2016

Starwars Vs. Game of Thrones

Ghost'Ink => StarBlood ~ Fantasy Gacha Carnival Feb16 Soon!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I used to watch the TV show Game of Thrones but I didn't get very far into it because I made the fatal mistake of having a favorite character. I had not read the books nor done any research into them to know that the author liked to kill off his characters frequently. On the other hand, I'm a pretty big fan of the Star Wars series. I have watched all of the first 6 movies more than 3 times each along with seeing the 7th movie in theater when it was released. I really like the way the series pits good against evil.

Ghost'Ink => StarBlood ~ Fantasy Gacha Carnival Feb16 Soon!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The reason of me talking about these 2 shows is because the Fantasy Gacha Carnival is upcoming soon and this time around, the theme of the event is Starwars Vs. Game of Thrones.  I'm wearing a preview item by Ghost'Ink Tattoo for this event named Star Blood Tattoo. This Tattoo set comes in 9 colors and 2 rares, black and white.

The Fantasy Gacha Carnival will officially open on Feb 7th and will run for the whole month until March 7th. More details of this event can be found on this website.

Looks: 
* Ghost'Ink ::StarBlood Tattoo:: Black RARE by Rockberry Fairlady - New @ FGC Feb Round
* Shapes: Aubrey Shapes on Marketplace ~ Soon!
* Eye Shadows: Veechi - Frostbitten Shadows [snow] by Aiubrey Snoodle
Skin: Heaven's Gate - ROID2 Skin 02 Tattoo by Heaven Sella - LB Gift L$0
Eyes: Expressive eyes gray by Nany Merlin
Hair: *Dura*61 (Coffee) by chiaki Xue
Mesh Ears: [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI by kikunosuke Eel
* Mesh Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body Release 1.3 by Siddean Munro
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands MALE V2.2 - Gesture by Siddean Munro
* Nails: Veechi - Glossy & Matte Nails Blackout [slink] by Aiubrey Snoodle
* Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Male Feet XS Flat V2.1 by Siddean Munro

Style:
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Fallen v2 Piercing - Razor - Male by Aydan Darcy
Collar: AP: Dog Collar: Apricot by Zii Minotaur - Free L$0 Marketplace Here 
Cigarette: [NikotiN]  HI, BITCH ! by Raph DIRVAL
Kimono: Cocorotsuki Yukata M : kokorotayori by Heart Irata - Group Gift L$0

* Poses Used: aDORKable Poses by Adorkable Peapod

No comments: