Friday, February 5, 2016

Welcoming New Pets at Home! :D

My Messy Porch! :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

My friends and I were at the Gacha Garden Event yesterday. While we were there, we saw all kinds of interesting Gacha. I ended up coming home with a cute puppy and a little blue faerie. They seemed to get along with my other pets.

Welcomes New Pets at Home! <3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I'm also wearing a recently released outfit by Monkey Pox. This outfit is available in Toodledoo Kid and Baby sizes. I love that it matches very well with my Reindeer hat. ❤️

Credits:
Puppy: JIAN Posh Pups :: Brown by JianSL Resident - L$50 Gacha @ Gacha Garden Feb Round
Winter Fairy Companion by SnowFlake Designs - Free Gift L$0 @ Gacha Garden Feb Round
Necklace: Winter Fairy Pendant by Aikea Rieko - Free Gift L$0 @ Gacha Garden Feb Round
* Outfit: Monkey Pox {MP} Deery Top & Leggings - Kid by GetUrCrayOn - New
Hat: Mikanto - Reindeer Hat by Yantoh Resident (Past Christmas Gift)
* Shape, Eyes & Braces: Kimiko Shape - New @ Marketplace
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Lime_1L by milok Hermit
* Nose: Tamagosenbei Snot Bubble by Mizugomo | Gacha L$18 per play
* Nose: Tamagosenbei Snot by Mizugomo | Gacha L$18 per play
Hair: =TEKUTKEU= anne2(cream) by momo Foulon - (no longer available)
Mesh Body: Toodledoo Body - BABY - Girl by Bit McMillan
* Pose Used: Kirin - Keiko Poses by Carolina Sautereau

Home Decor:
* Lanterns: Dysfunctionality - [DDD] Lovey Lanterns by Anke Hatchuk
-Hanaya- Spring Has Sprung Basket [mesh] by Moriko Inshan
Chocon Tororo Tea Set (Valentine & White Day) by olLEONlo - New Group Gift L$200 to Join
**[yen] HanamiDango by hiko Nino
[CX] Sake Set by Kamayari
Alouette - Eggshell Seedling Planter by Scarlet Chandrayaan
Fawny - My little puppy - Past Gift @ n21 by AkiraKiyoi
Zooby Ultimate Tan Pug by Carrie Tatsu

No comments: