Sunday, February 28, 2016

J&A EXPO 2016: Urban Wealth {Male Fashion Jewelry}

J&A Expo 2016: Urban Wealth
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

It's been awhile since I last wore my male avatar. I missed him a lot LOL. But more than that, I am here to showcase to you a new creation by Urban Wealth still in related to the Jewelry & Accessory Expo 2016. Urban Wealth has a number of new and exclusive jewelry items for men, one of which is what I'm wearing named Cross/Circle Charm necklace. It's mesh, low lag and I super love it!

This Guy is inlove with me LOL.
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I like to tease my best friend and challenge him on a fashion photo. He also makes a lot of funny pictures and has been diligently uploading it on flickr. If you do have time, please visit his flickr page as well. :D

Style Credit:
* Urban Wealth. Cross/Circle Charm Necklace - Silver by Jahlil Writer - J&A Exclusive until March 5th
* [PXL] Funny Eyeglasses BLACK by by Hart Larsson
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Bitten Piercing v3  - Razor - Male by Aydan Darcy
Earrings: [BU] Black Gauge SIZE S by badunicorn Resident - Group Gift L$0
::C'est la vie !:: Lilou Hat by Larcoco MathyShiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0 
Top: ::GaBriel::Denim Zip up Jacket + Black Tank / Light Blue by Takuya Jinn
Bag: ::GaBriel::Denim Shoulder bag / Light Blue by Takuya Jinn
Pants: [ hoorenbeek ] Original Jeans - Boots Version by Limer FredrikssonShiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
Boots: [ hoorenbeek ] Mesh Military Boots - Burgundy by Limer FredrikssonShiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0

Looks:
* Shape: Syouto Shape - New @ Marketplace
* Body Sunburn Tattoo: NMJ Sunburn Tattoo Ver1 by Junnin Twine @ Marketplace
Skin: [Heaven's Gate] EIJI Skin B Gift by hyde Panthar - LB Group Gift L$0
Hair Base: [taketomi]_BarberCuts_Style02_Browns/DarkBrowns by Bella Earst
* Nails: Veechi - Glossy & Matte Nails Blackout [slink] by Aiubrey Snoodle
* Mesh Hands & Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancements by Siddean Munro
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown by Hart Larsson

Poses Used: Izumiya Male Poses by Izumi Homewood

My Friend is Wearing:
Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*55 by chiaki Xue
Skin: -Belleza- Ewan by Tricky Boucher
Glass: Kumaki Glass Style - K_gs Negrect by koguma Kumaki
Necklace: MALE[MANDALA]SHAMIRA DOG TAG necklace/Black
Jacket: ::GaBriel:: Knit Jacket / Gray
Pant: HBC - Chinos Grey
Shoes: [ hoorenbeek ] EarthKeeper - Men - Tan/Beige by Limer Fredriksson

No comments: