Friday, February 5, 2016

RED (In Melancholy Mood)

Red <3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

"Red is the pain that bleeds, Red is the hatred that feeds;
Red is the love that rots, Red is all evil thoughts;
Red is desire for power, Red is the devils hour;
Red is a killers knife, Red is a burning life;
Red is the destructive side, Red is all those wicked sins inside."
- Jackeline Chacon

Red <3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I always try not to be too personal on my blog posts. But today, I feel a little gloomy... my heart feels heavy for some reasons. I hope everything will be okay... I wish.


What I'm Wearing:
Top: [R3VOLT] - Stoya Top [V1] S by R3volt Resident - New
Pants: [R3VOLT] - Cassy Ripped Jeans [V3] S by R3volt Resident
Shoes: [R3VOLT] - Mara Flats [V1] SLINK by R3volt Resident

Looks:
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. MiChi III(B)3 by milok Hermit
* Beauty Marks: [PXL] Moles Medium (Tattoo) by Hart Larsson
* Shape: Miyoko Shape by Aubrey Monday @ Marketplace
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Black by Hart Larsson
* Eye Shadow: Veechi - Frostbitten Shadows [snow] by Aiubrey Snoodle
* Eye Shadow: Veechi - Glitter Glam Shadows [red] by Aiubrey Snoodle
Necklace: Winter Fairy Pendant by Aikea Rieko - Free GG L$0 @ Gacha Garden Feb Round
Lip Piercings: Glint - Double side lip piercings by rainbow Fairymeadow
Hair: Exile:: Jill by Kavar Cleanslate
Body Tattoo: [Plastik]-Feathers-US-Faded- by Aikea Rieko
* Nails: Veechi - Glossy & Matte Nails Blackout [slink] by Aiubrey Snoodle
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat V2.4 by Siddean Munro

* Pose Used: Kirin - Miki Poses by Carolina Sautereau

Background: (Previously Blogged Here.)
[DDD] Moorside Docks (1LI) - 50Ls for FLF @ Mainstore
[DDD] Moorside Bridge - New @ We Love Role-Play event until Feb 29th.
[DDD] Moorside Mini Dock - Store Group Gift L$0 to Join @ Main Store


No comments: